Laser and plasma fume collectorCAPH
Plasma / Laser Fume
|Use||Removal of plasma and laser fume|
|Filter type||ULTRANANO filter|
|Filter cleaning method||Auto air-pulse (Need air compressor)|
CAPH-Series descending air current fume collector is specialized to remove fumes that have been created
from plasma and laser machining.
- Flame Prevention(Flare extinguishing partition)
- Flare extinguishing partition is included for preventing the flare flowing into the filter room
and dust box.
- ULTRANANO filter
- The ULTRANANO filter is an high efficient filter that nano-fiber is coated on the surface.
It has two times longer filter lifetime than the polyester filter.
- Descending air current
- CAPM-Series are dust collectors that the pollutants are inhaled from above to the below,
and the filter is installed horizontally.
- Unlike the existing ascending air type dust collector, dust is not re-scattered by ascending air.
Also, it is easy to be cleaned by air pulsing. The lifespan of filter is extended by this technology.
Caster (Fixed after installation)
※ Need separate inquiry for explosive dust as aluminum, titan and magnesium.
※ It is not suitable for high temperature gas and dust mixed with large amount of water or oil.