|Use||Removal of oil-mist|
|Filter type||Pre-filter, Veebag filter|
|Filter cleaning method||Filter replacing type|
CMC(E)-Series oil-mist collector is to remove large amount of water soluble / insoluble oil-mist generated
from CNC lathe, machining center and robo-drill.
The structure and performance of CMC-Series and CMCE-Series is basically same, but 3rd filter is fitted with CMCE-Series.
- Centralized system
- It is suitable for connecting to several equipments.
- Filtered oil-mist is collected on underbody by gravity and can be discharged by opening valve.
- The amount of collected oil can be checked by gauge.
- Multi-step filter design
- Step 1, Pre-filter: Large size dust is collected by polyester pre-filter.
- Step 2. Veebag filter: Small size particles and dust mixed with water
or oil are filtered by Veebag filter made of synthetic fiber.
- Step 3. CFM filter(only for CMCE): Smaller particles which are not filtered
by Veebag filter are removed by glass fiber CFM filter.
※ It is not available for detaching and changing the side of inlet because it is manufactured by whole welding type for preventing oil-leaking.
※Without the height of caster
※( ) is the dimension of CMCE-Series
HEPA filter(Only for CMCE)
: For removal of small size particles
Available for changing the power specification
: 3 phase 220V/ 380V/ 440V, single phase 220V (below 3HP)
The Right service of Clean air Tech begins
with hope to contribute to the neighbors and society through the clean environment.
Our passion does not end by the accurate and detailed design, precise production, excellent quality and best performance through the installation and construction.
It is the spirit of fulfilling responsibility to dust collectors operated all around industrial sites as the air environment specialized company.
We, the whole member of Clean air tech believe that this is customer-centric right service.
CAT RIGHT SERVICE
- Diagnosing service for dust collector performance and efficiency
- CAT provides right use, performance maintenance, diagnosing service for every dust collecting facilities.
- Round visiting check-up
- We believe that all dust collectors should contribute to the improvement of working condition.
- Repairing and replacing service for components and consumables
- CAT after-sales service always together wherever there is a dust collector.
One-stop ServiceAir Environmental
- Formally registered for air environmental engineering and measurement agency
- We have expert technician as air environmental professional engineer who completed the curriculum of Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency .
- Dust collection equipment design and production
- Environmental permits and paperwork of the hazard prevention plan
- Measurement of air pollutants in discharge facilities