|Use||Removal of oil-mist|
|Filter type||Pre-filter, Veebag filter|
|Filter cleaning method||Filter replacing type|
CMC(E)-Series oil-mist collector is to remove large amount of water soluble / insoluble oil-mist generated
from CNC lathe, machining center and robo-drill.
The structure and performance of CMC-Series and CMCE-Series is basically same, but 3rd filter is fitted with CMCE-Series.
- Centralized system
- It is suitable for connecting to several equipments.
- Filtered oil-mist is collected on underbody by gravity and can be discharged by opening valve.
- The amount of collected oil can be checked by gauge.
- Multi-step filter design
- Step 1, Pre-filter: Large size dust is collected by polyester pre-filter.
- Step 2. Veebag filter: Small size particles and dust mixed with water
or oil are filtered by Veebag filter made of synthetic fiber.
- Step 3. CFM filter(only for CMCE): Smaller particles which are not filtered
by Veebag filter are removed by glass fiber CFM filter.
※ It is not available for detaching and changing the side of inlet because it is manufactured by whole welding type for preventing oil-leaking.
※Without the height of caster
※( ) is the dimension of CMCE-Series
HEPA filter(Only for CMCE)
: For removal of small size particles
Available for changing the power specification
: 3 phase 220V/ 380V/ 440V, single phase 220V (below 3HP)