Negative pressure ventilator
Negative pressure ventilator of hospitalCNDH
|Use||Generating negative pressure|
|Filter type||Pre-filter, HEPA filter|
|Filter cleaning method||Replacing activated carbon type|
CNDH-Series negative pressure ventilator for hospital is to block the leakage of pollutants,
germs and virus by making the pressure of patient room lower than outside.
CNDH-Series can filter the pollutants and sterilize the germs and virus.
- Quiet structure and adjustable airflow
- It is manufactured by low noise fan and design. The airflow is adjustable for the size of patient room.
- Multi-step filter design
- Step 1, Pre-filter: Large size dust is collected by polyester pre-filter.
- Step 2. HEPA filter: 0.3μm particles are removed more than 99.97% by high performance filter
to remove the harmful microorganism and radioactive dust.
- Step 3. photo catalysis Zeolite filter(option): virus and germs around
the air is sterilized.
- Photo Catalysis Zeolite Filter(option)
- Photo catalysis zeolite filter can sterilize the germ and virus in the hospital and laboratory.
It also resolves the gas and removes the stink.
- It can be used semipermanently. (Lamp can be use about 1 year by 24hours running)
- Digital manometer
- It indicates the pressure difference between inside and outside, so the generation of
negative pressure can be checked. There is no need for additional negative pressure measuring
|Model||Max. Air Flow
※ Without the height of caster
Photo Catalysis Zeolite Filter
: sterilize the germ and virus, resolve the gas and remove the stink.
Caster (Fixed after installation)
Available for changing the side of inlet