Paint spray collectorCACW
Paint spray particle
|Use||Removal of paint spray particle, VOCs|
|Filter type||Andrea filter, Pre-filter, CFM filter, Carbon MAT filter|
|Filter cleaning method||Impossible to clean (Filter replacing type)|
CACW-Series paint spray collector is to remove scattered paint spray and VOCs from painting work.
- Spray collector for painting work
- The painting hood and collector is assembled.
There is no need for additional hood installation.
- The installation is simply finished by connecting the duct to the outlet to exhaust
the air to the outdoor.
- Multi-step filter design
- Step 1. Andrea filter(Worktable): Large amount of paint spray particles are
directly blocked to extend the lifetime of after step filter.
- Step 2, Pre-filter(Worktable): Large size dust is collected by polyester pre-filter.
- Step 3. Frame type Pre-filter(Dust collector): Large size particle is collected again
by pre-filter of dust collector.
- Step 4. CFM filter(Dust collector): Small size particles and dust mixed with water
or oil are filtered by CFM filter made of glass fiber.
- Carbon MAT filter(Dust collector): VOCs are removed by adsorption of activated carbon.