Assembled worktable dust collectorCPWT
|Use||Removal of Dust|
|Filter type||Bag Filter|
|Filter cleaning method||Manually by shaking handle|
CPWT-Series assembled worktable(hood) dust collector is to remove dust generated
from the worktable.
- Assembled Worktable
- Hood which can be used for worktable is assembled with dust collector.
There is no need for additional hood installation.
- Both side of worktable can be open. It can be applied to various size of raw material.
- Bag filter
- It is applied a bag filter enlarging the area of filtration
by making flat rectangular filter pocket with polyester.
※ Need separate inquiry for works making flare.
※ It is not suitable for explosive dust as aluminum, titan.
※ Without the height of caster
The Right service of Clean air Tech begins
with hope to contribute to the neighbors and society through the clean environment.
Our passion does not end by the accurate and detailed design, precise production, excellent quality and best performance through the installation and construction.
It is the spirit of fulfilling responsibility to dust collectors operated all around industrial sites as the air environment specialized company.
We, the whole member of Clean air tech believe that this is customer-centric right service.
CAT RIGHT SERVICE
- Diagnosing service for dust collector performance and efficiency
- CAT provides right use, performance maintenance, diagnosing service for every dust collecting facilities.
- Round visiting check-up
- We believe that all dust collectors should contribute to the improvement of working condition.
- Repairing and replacing service for components and consumables
- CAT after-sales service always together wherever there is a dust collector.
One-stop ServiceAir Environmental
- Formally registered for air environmental engineering and measurement agency
- We have expert technician as air environmental professional engineer who completed the curriculum of Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency .
- Dust collection equipment design and production
- Environmental permits and paperwork of the hazard prevention plan
- Measurement of air pollutants in discharge facilities