R.T.O (Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer)
|Use||Removal of VOCs, Fume, Mist, fusible gas, liquid drop|
|Filter type||Filling material, Water, Eliminator|
- Wet type processing facility
- CTS-Series scrubber is a facility to remove VOCs, fume and mist by wet method.
It is used to collect fusible gas as NH, HCI, H₂S. It cleans the dirty gas by liquid drop, liquid film and bubble.
The particles are attached, accelerated to be condensed and separated from the direct flow of gas.
- Cleaning water needs the waste water treatment because reactivate organism is
discharged by aqueous solution.
- It can be used for removal of distillation, dust and mist.
- Kinds of scrubber
- Packed Tower
- Bubble cap Tower
It is a kind of tray tower, and the air distributer called as bubble cap is installed for each tray.
- There is a difference by the type, filling material and the depth of packed x-x-x-x-x-x-x-layer, but the pressure loss is about 100~250 mmH₂O and the water consumption is about 2~3 ℓ /㎥.
- 1~1/2 inch smooth surface filling material is in the packed x-x-x-x-x-x-x-layer to clean by enlarging the surface of dirty gas and liquid.
The air becomes a bubble after passing through the bubble cap and spouts to contact the air to the liquid.
The liquid is moved parallel on the tray and flows to the below through the descending pipe.
The efficiency is relatively fine. It has advantage on large volume of processing and is commonly used in the industrial field.This is basic design P&ID(Piping and instrumentation diagram).
Application case for unusual gas
- EO gas processing / Lotte Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd.
- AN gas processing / LG Chem, Ltd.This is a P&ID of scrubber that basically removes the gas. Small amount of dust can be removed by additional separator in front of scrubber.This is a P&ID of scrubber installed in back of activated carbon regenerator of 1st factory, CJ CheilJedang.
The packing material which is basically in each x-x-x-x-x-x-x-layer of scrubber is not suitable for removing dust because of blockage.
However, 2-1 Scrubber is designed with water x-x-x-x-x-x-x-layer, not the packing material. It can remove the dust by running water design that the pollutants are removed by collision with water x-x-x-x-x-x-x-layer when the dirty gas arise .
• Workplace that need to remove the water soluble VOCs as chemical factory, plating factory and PCB factory.
[CAPU-750] Cement dust removal air pulse dust collector2020-08-10
[CAPH 1000] Laser and plasma fume collector for laser cutting2020-08-07
[CAPH 1000] Laser and plasma fume collector for laser cutting2020-08-06
[CAPU 1000] Teflon dust removal air pulse dust collector2020-07-28
[CAPU 1000] Air pulse dust collector2020-07-24
[CNDH-100] Negative pressure ventilator of hospital2020-07-21
The Right service of Clean air Tech begins
with hope to contribute to the neighbors and society through the clean environment.
Our passion does not end by the accurate and detailed design, precise production, excellent quality and best performance through the installation and construction.
It is the spirit of fulfilling responsibility to dust collectors operated all around industrial sites as the air environment specialized company.
We, the whole member of Clean air tech believe that this is customer-centric right service.
CAT RIGHT SERVICE
- Diagnosing service for dust collector performance and efficiency
- CAT provides right use, performance maintenance, diagnosing service for every dust collecting facilities.
- Round visiting check-up
- We believe that all dust collectors should contribute to the improvement of working condition.
- Repairing and replacing service for components and consumables
- CAT after-sales service always together wherever there is a dust collector.
One-stop ServiceAir Environmental
- Formally registered for air environmental engineering and measurement agency
- We have expert technician as air environmental professional engineer who completed the curriculum of Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency .
- Dust collection equipment design and production
- Environmental permits and paperwork of the hazard prevention plan
- Measurement of air pollutants in discharge facilities