Air environmental Plants
Regenerative Thermal OxidizerR.T.O
|Use||Removal of VOCs, stink|
|Filter type||Combustion method|
|Filter cleaning method||No filter|
- Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer
- R.T.O(Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer) is a facility to remove the VOCs by burning up at 800℃ high temperature.
The consumption of auxiliary fume is minimized by using the energy of fever more than 95% when the VOCs
are burnt by heat exchanging material.
- High removal efficiency
- It has more than 98% removal efficiency on VOCs.
- HIgh energy efficiency
- The operational cost is inexpensive because thermal energy is recollected and used for energy.
(More than 95% of heat recollecting rate)
- Waste heat can be used for heating of room to save the fuel cost.
- It is available to drive without the fuel if the inflow VOCs concentration is more than 1.5~2g/Nm³.
- Valve Rotary type
- ※ The Valve rotary type is used because disk rotary is very low efficient to clean
the VOCs when there is leak and hard to maintain.